InsightZ.io recognizes that privacy is important when using the Web for communications. This policy explains how InsightZ.io collects, stores, uses and shares personal data.
2. Collection of personal data
We may collect personal data about youuch as your name, company, function, address and contact details. Examples of sources from which we may collect personal data include the following:
- We may obtain your personal data when you provide it to us (e.g., where you contact us via email or telephone, or by any other means).
- We may collect your personal data in the ordinary course of our relationship with you (e.g., in the course of administering your registration).
- We may receive your personal data from third parties who provide it to us (e.g., social media platforms via plugins).
- We may collect or obtain personal data when you visit our site/platform or use any features or resources available on or through our Site(s). When you visit our site, your device and browser will automatically disclose certain information, some of which may constitute personal data (see below).
The categories of personal data about you that we ‘may’ process include:
- Personal details: Given name(s), preferred name, gender, nationality, photograph, preferences and account settings.
- Contact details: Telephone number, email address, and social media profile details.
- Professional details: Company, function, title, qualifications and company insight data.
- Device details: Device type, operating system, browser type, browser settings, IP address, language settings, dates and times of connecting to our site and other technical communications information.
- Usage details: Records of your use of our site and other services, including registrations, details of content with which you interact, questions, downloads, ratings, feedback, search queries, anonymous viewings, page views, player clickstream, chapters and favorite moments.
- Analysis data: Keywords, communities, trends, content quality and content importance.
- Views, opinions and interests: Any comments, ratings, views or opinions that you choose to send to us, post via our site, via a survey, or publicly post via social media platforms your community interests and solution interests.
The purposes for which we may process personal data, subject to applicable law, include:
- Our Site: Operating and managing our site; providing content to you, displaying advertising and other information to you and communicating and interacting with you via our site.
- Provision of services to you: Providing our site and other services to you (including suggesting content that may be of interest to you, based on your past activity), communicating with you in relation to those services, recommending content that may be of interest to you and recommending your content to others.
- Marketing communications: Communicating with you via any means (including via email, telephone, text message, social media, post, push notifications or in person) news items and other information in which you may be interested.
- Disclosing personal data to our customers, further identified as ‘partners’: In accordance with the provisions of this policy and applicable law, we may disclose certain pre-event or post-event personal data 1/ to our partners of the events for which you subscribed and/or 2/ to partners related to content or presentations you consulted on Insightz.io. We refer to point 3 of this policy for further details.
- Communications and IT operations: Management of our communications systems, operation of IT security and IT security audits.
- Health and safety: Health and safety assessments and record keeping and compliance with related legal obligations.
- Financial management: sales, finance, corporate audit and vendor management.
- Surveys: Engaging with you for the purposes of obtaining your views on our site or our services.
- Improving our Site and our services: Identifying issues with existing site and our services, planning improvements to existing site and our services creating new site and our services.
3. Disclosure of personal data to third parties
We may disclose your personal data to other entities within Brewery of Ideas, for legitimate business purposes (including providing services to you and operating our site/platform), in accordance with applicable law. In addition, we may disclose your personal data to:
- (1) our partners, subject always to compliance with the terms of this Policy and the requirements of applicable law; and
- (2) any relevant third-party acquirer(s), in the event that we sell or transfer all or any relevant portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
(2) If we engage a third-party processor to process your personal data, the processor will be subject to binding contractual obligations to: (i) only process the personal data in accordance with our prior written instructions; and (ii) use measures to protect the confidentiality and security of the personal data; together with any additional requirements under applicable law.
(1) In accordance with the provisions of this policy and applicable law, we may disclose certain personal data to our partners (such as commercial- and non-commercial organizations and their co-operators & speakers), related to events for which you subscribed, or related to content that you consulted on the Insightz.io platform. Only with our prior express consent or permission, we ‘may’ provide your personal data (name, function, company, country and e-mail address) to these partners (see above) for the purpose of enabling them to contact you with information that may be of interest to you. At any time, you can revoke your express consent in your profile on https://www.insightz.io/profile, for each of your registrations or online consultations, from that moment on.
Additionally, our partners (see above) may contact you with information that may be of interest to you provided that such communication is not otherwise in breach of applicable laws.
Our partners (see above) have access to the data of the individuals who watch their webinar in real-time, watched the webinar in delayed relays or participate in the Q&A. Our partners (see above) are fully responsible for the way in which they handle this identification data. Personal data, generated by our initiatives, must be treated by the partner with full respect for the prevailing legislation on privacy and GDPR and is in no way different from the way they are allowed to treat personal data they generate through their own webinars.
4. Data Security
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized access, and other unlawful or unauthorized forms of processing, in accordance with applicable law.
You are responsible for the ensuring that any personal data that you send to us are sent securely.
5. Data Accuracy
We take every reasonable step to ensure that:
- Your personal data that we process are accurate and where necessary, kept up to date and
- Any of your personal data that we process that are inaccurate (having regard to the purposes for which they are Processed) are erased or rectified without delay.
From time to time we may ask you to confirm the accuracy of your personal data.
6. Data Minimization
We take every reasonable step to ensure that your personal data that we process are limited to the personal data reasonably required in connection with the purposes set out in this policy.
7. Data Retention
The criteria for determining the duration for which we will keep your personal data are as follows: we will retain copies of your personal data in a form that permits identification only for as long as is necessary in connection with the purposes set out in this policy, unless applicable law requires a longer retention period. In particular, we may retain your personal data for the duration of any period necessary to establish, exercise or defend any legal rights.
8. Your legal rights
Subject to applicable law, you may have a number of rights regarding the processing of your personal data, including:
- the right to request access to, or copies of, your personal data that we process or control;
- the right to request rectification of any inaccuracies in your personal data that we Process or control;
- the right to request, on legitimate grounds:
- erasure of your personal data that we process or control; or
- restriction of processing of your personal data that we process or control
- the right to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal data by us or on our behalf;
- the right to have your personal data that we process or control transferred to another controller, to the extent applicable;
- where we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, the right to withdraw that consent; and
- the right to lodge complaints with a Data Protection Authority regarding the Processing of your Personal Data by us or on our behalf
to exercise one or more of these rights, or to ask a question about these rights or any other provision of this policy, or about our processing of your personal pata, please use the contact InsightZ.io / Brewery of Ideas.
10. Deleting your account
Contact email@example.com if you wish to delete your account.